So I'm not really that good at keeping up with these things, but I'll try anyway.
Anyway so I'm not sleeping all that well lately, have one of those periods where as soon as the lights go out my brain decides to go in to over drive.
If i manage to fall asleep i have the weirdest of my life, I have a pretty good imagination at the best of times, but lately, when let of the leash its going crazy.
Like last night, 3 times i fell asleep. 3 times i dream, so i will tell them to you.
Dream 1
I’m sat on my bed with a female friend, watching something on T.V. i get a text message from a close friend who asks me to meet him down at the docks (i live as far away from water/docks as you can get in England.) For some reason i don't think it as a strange request and said female friend tags along and we head out to the docks. Once there the friends goes mad, me and previously mentioned female run in different directions to escape. I think i have escaped so to save some energy my pace slows, but a loud bang from behind makes me dart around a corner and i slam into some one hard and freeze.
i look down and have ran right onto the end of a knife which has hit me on the left side between my bottom 2 ribs (this confused me,but research it this morning before work to find out that this was allegedly a technique used by stealth assassins, it perforates the diaphragm allegedly deflating the lungs killing the person with out noise.)
as I'm fading to the ground i look up to see a girl that i used to go to school with,that until last night haven’t given a passing thought about since leaving school and she has a wide evil smile, then right on cue i wake up.
if anyone is good at interpreting dreams and its not freaky let me know what that means! and i shall probably do dream 2 tomorrow =p.
some fun stuff now a few pics from my moby
So first is bake well man!
World famous work CapiTEAnoes
and that's about it hahaha
too much gaming if you ask me !!!
ReplyDeletethen again insomnia might jus b contagious !
ReplyDeletein that case i am to blame... =P
haha i gotta be honest im not gaming a whole lot at the moment :s
ReplyDeleteno i meant that specialist stab might hav been something inspired by a game combined with your suconsious!
ReplyDeleteohhhh maybe i defiantly cant remember it lol
ReplyDelete