the rock history event that rocked my world the most was...
Black sabbath at download 2005
the riff that really got me into rock was…

Marilyn Manson - sweet dreams
I've always been into rock but the riff this riff really turned me in to the music nut i am today i was walking down a mates drive way and him and another friend were playing this riff, no drums, no vocals just 2 guitars and i was hooked - eventually it would become the first song i would learn on guitar
my most regrettable phase was…

thinking dance music was "OK"
Being into industrial metal/rock and EBM music i kind of think there was always going to be some cross over in to the dance genre, this period lasted probably no longer than a few months when i was 16, thankfully I've grown up now and left that phase well behind me
when I need to feed my new music hunger I turn to…

Last.fm/TR/Blip.fm
combination really of last.fm listening to total rock radio and just listening to peoples blips i really think my music would be so so boring without these three places
without rock I couldn’t imagine…

Waking up in the morning
I couldn't imagine a day in my life with out it i wake up put some music on the t.v., on the way to work cd's in the car at work either the mp3 player/blipping to my listeners or like now a bit of rock radio. i think i would just be a zombie without it.
I first felt that rock n’ roll rush when…
I went to see pitchshifter at the London Astoria before the realise of ps.com album, was just a superb gig support from radiator (whatever happened to them) got me in to live music big time
If you get your hands on anything rock related it would be.....
Pretty much anything from the birthday massacre a keyboard would be awesome as i have enough guitars and basses to sink a battle ship
my current rock crush is.....
ah fuck, i hate these things, i guess i got a thing for Tori trash from the band patchwork grace, but I'm
Who are the people in your life who have made you who are today?
Music wise? my Dad got me into rock, like Zz top, Alice cooper etc from a very young age. My cousin introduced me to the cure at the age of 6/7 i love the music and hair styles and if im honest still do to this day.
Tell us a secret about yourself:
I'm half super villain on my mothers side.
thanks for reading i will put up today's play list later, until then you can tune in and listen to poisonbiggs
No comments:
Post a Comment